Monday, April 16, 2012

Nixie, where the heck is my story?!?

'Where's the story?' I hear you say.

Well, it's not long now. I have a rough outline and some words have been written...so I thought that I would give you a quick update (or more truthfully, I would tell you when you will have a story).

New 'episodes' of Keeping Tales will be published on Sunday evenings (Australian time). A poll will accompany each post and that poll will close on Wednesday. Then I will write the next episode to be published on the following Sunday.

I believe that this will work well, but if it doesn't, I will let you know the changes via another of these information posts.

My whole objective of this blog is to have fun. So please vote and post comments. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh, and if you are not liking the story, make sure to let me know so that I can write something that you will enjoy.

Talk to you all soon.

~ Nixie

No comments:

Post a Comment