I would like to apologize for the missing updates to this blog.
I have had some user issues with the program I use to blog and have managed to delete the story (amazing, I know). So, I will be posting the first three episodes over the next three days to catch up.
This means that on Friday I will be reposting episode 1, on Saturday I will be posting episode 2 and on Sunday I will be posting episode 3 and a new poll.
Again, I am sorry for being unreliable on posting. I am currently looking into ways to avoid this in the future and to be more reliable.
~ Nixie
This is an experiment. I wanted to write more - a hobby of mine - but I wanted feedback, so I created this blog. I hope you like the stories that you get to direct.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
A breakdown in the schedule
Labels:
information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment